Join us on a journey where your code makes a difference!
At Captario, having fun and at the same time making a difference about how some of the world's largest companies make their crucial decisions, drives us forward.
We believe that better code makes better drog development possible - and ultimately provides people with better medicines. We do this through our product Captario SUM (Strategic Uncertainty Management); we provide best-in-class decision support for how medicine should best be developed, taken to the market, and provide purpose for society.
At Captario, we let different industry specialists, creative developers, and mathematicians come together and unleash their creativity. Together we build one of the most exciting software solutions used in the pharmaceutical industry today.
We're now looking for talented and passionate developers who want to join us on our exciting journey to change the pharmaceutical industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a frontend developer at Captario, you will get to work with new technology and complex challenges that are modern and cloud-based. You will be a part of one of our self-organizing teams with high level of collaboration. To succeed you write and maintain testable code. You like to structure your work and take responsibility for what you and your team deliver. The tasks will vary and are always interesting and challenging!
We highly value your interest and aim for personal development. If you see your interest in also working back-end, with infrastructure or even with data analysis that will be possible. If the role of team- or tech-lead is of your interest there are room for that as well.
We put great emphasis on your personal characteristics. You are proactive and independent and have a good ability to work in teams. You are motivated to perform in your role and contribute to your own result as well as the team's. You are flexible and humble to the views of others and find it fun when new ways of thinking take you to new solutions.
- Act as senior developer in the approach of leading and mentoring others.
- Discuss user interface ideas and applications within the development team and with external stakeholders
Design and develop highly responsive user interface components using react concepts, while ensuring quality and performance.
- Review requirements and interface designs
- Work closely with Product Management to translate product requirements into robust and user-friendly product features.
- Monitor and improve front-end performance
- Experience in React development and integrating frontends with API:s
- Experience with user interface design
- Knowledge of testing frameworks including Jest
- You consider yourself experienced enough to lead projects or team
Relevant tech areas:
- React, Redux, TypeScript, CSS, API Integration
Would come in handy as well:
- C#, Azure, Kubernetes, Linux
WHO WE ARE
The key to Captario's success lies with our talented employees. Providing our employees with the best possible conditions for feeling good, having fun, being able to succeed and develop at work is an internal mission that Captario is driven by. Although we believe that technology is important for success in our work, we see that people are even more important. We belive that diversity and differences makes us stronger as team and gain in even greater deliveries.