Captario is a fast-growing software product company (founded in Gothenburg, Sweden with a growing United States presence) catering to the life sciences industry. Captario develops SUM – Strategic Uncertainty Management, a cloud-based SaaS modeling software that allows users to model drug project activities to derive insights about project risk, cost, timing, and value. Captario SUM sets a new gold standard for critical decision making in drug development, which will ultimately lead to better and more affordable medicines for patients in need.
Captario is a highly collaborative environment where we empower and support each other and together build a great software product and company!
Captario is looking for a talented and experienced Analyst to join our Customer Success team. In this role, you will partner with some of the largest life sciences companies in the world and support them in using Captario SUM to model and simulate projects and portfolios. Additionally, as part of this support, you will think critically to develop and communicate strategic recommendations as to drug development and commercialization.
As an Analyst you will:
- Support Captario’s broader Customer Success Team to introduce and implement Captario SUM across the life sciences industry
- Listen to our customers to understand their drug development and commercialization questions or problems and use the power of SUM to create models that strategically support their decision-making
- Collaborate with Captario’s development team to design and test new features for SUM – creative thinking encouraged!
- Partner with our sales/marketing team to introduce the tool for potential customers and to present interesting use cases at conferences and webinars
- Become a part of our growing and supportive Customer Success Team
- BS or MS degree in a relevant discipline preferred with strong technical background
- Demonstrated modeling expertise (either in excel or other platform)
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and data to internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry (preferred) or other related experience
- Proven project management skills
As a colleague we hope you are:
- Creative and Curious
- Collaborative and Independent
- Proactive problem solver
- A critical thinker and a learner. Smart is good, too, but we really like strategic thinkers and those that want to continue to learn.
- Currently this position will be remote, but with travel restrictions easing we plan to have regular meetups for US-based analysts in the New York Metropolitan Area.
- This position requires occasional travel to customer sites and regular local travel
- This position requires occasional travel to Europe
- Preferred Location: New York Metropolitan Area
What you get in return:
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Great work-life balance
- Regular social gatherings and happenings
- Passionate and talented colleagues
- We emphasize having fun at work
If you are interested in joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! We are really looking forward to receiving your application. The selection is on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline.
If you have questions regarding the role or recruitment process, please get in touch with Jonathan Trombley, Director of Analytics (US). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org